Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sliders. Literally.

Last year a new bar opened up by my school. Its name was Sliders. It was a smaller sports bar in the downtown district by my school. For the grand opening they were giving out free drinks for ladies. If any place is giving me free drinks I am guaranteed to be there. So I went with my usual crew. Typically, we have a drink or two before we go out but this time we weren't. We arrived and the second I stepped in Sliders I realized how slippery the floors were. I instantly went into ice skating mode and did not pick up my feet in fear of slipping in the over crowded bar. Every sorority had heard about the ladies are free night and you literally could not move in the bar. My friends and I realized we were not getting a drink upstairs and decided to proceed to the lower level in hope of a secret bar. I took two steps down the stairs and next thing I know I was flying in the air and the I landed on my butt. The stairs were slippery too! We were all hysterical laughing. It took me about 5 minutes to get up because I was laughing so hard. Sliders was such an appropriate name.

No comments:

Post a Comment